Sunday, November 11, 2007

LA County Shelter website - still down

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day - the shelters will be closed. Website is not working. I've sent a request to Marcia Mayeda to as for extension on time for the animals impounded on the date that the website stopped working properly. I have yet to hear back from her.

I look at my dogs content and sleeping on the couch behind me and I can't help but
think about the dogs sitting in the kennels at the LA county shelters. Some probably have families looking for them but their families don't know that they are there at the shelter. Another long day and night of waiting - waiting for an uncertain and unknown fate. Life is hard for the living beings who do not have a voice.

1 comment:

coldew said...

See my post under "LA County Animal (out of) Control"